Distribution Company

 Distribution Company:


Distribution companies A film distribution company is responsible for the marketing and distribution of your films to the public. Films can be distributed through theatrical, video on demand (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.), DVD, and new media. Without distribution, your film will be a flop because no one will know about it. Now I will talk about the distribution company I think is best for my film, if it was a real movie I was going to put out in the industry.  

 


Paramount Pictures: 

I believe that Paramount Pictures will be the best distributor for my company. This company is a part of the big 6 so whatever is released will already have people who would like to watch it. Due to it being a big company I feel that when distributed more people are likely to give the movie a chance and see what t's about. Paramount pictures are also known to release many mystery films, in fact, there is one movie released that we (my group) found was remarkably like our film. This film is called Shutter Island and it has a lot of the same aspects as our movie. Also, as a side note, I believe my movie would be nontheoretical. Paramount has a steaming service that will allow people to watch the movie in the comfort of their own home and it also saves the hassle of worrying that tickets in theaters may sell out. All these factors are why I would choose paramount pictures as the distributor of my film. 


Source:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/?ref_=ttls_li_tt 

https://www.paramountplus.com/?cbsclick=XEEx3sW0CxyIWqVx6EVE0zaRUkGTAtwRI1l0Tk0&vndid=2723601&clickid=2723601&sharedid=56&ftag=PPM-09-10aag1f&dclid=CjkKEQjw8sCRBhDt2I7umbWJzuIBEiQAp5QjAywY_Iw17oeeSYNtAYzW4PqAqr-IR8jEylCKhw51FVvw_wcB 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound in my opening scene

Genre Research

Look, Feel, Sound