Actors for my movie

 Hi guys, today I will be talking about the actors in my film and how they affected the schedule of my group's film. So today's blog will be pretty short again, but let's jump right in.

Main Actor:

Sarah Alexander was the main actor in our group's film. (Btw that's ME) I was the main actor so I played the dead body and the girl in the flashback. In our film opening, you going to see my face all the time. The actor affected shooting schedules because without an actor in our film, my group could not film. If I was not there or I could not film that day then I could not film that day. For example, there was 1 day when I did not know we were set to film so I did not bring my costume, obviously, without my outfit, I could not act that day so we had to film the next day instead. Basically what I am saying is that you're going by the actor's schedule, and you have to make your own around that. 

Sub-Actor:

Jennifer Blandon was the sub- actor in our film. (A.K.A the actor that showed up in maybe 2 shots who is not as noticeable as the others) She played the stalker who is another main actor but int eh opening scene she was more like a sub actor. She did not show her face and most shots we POV shots. I believe that if she was not there on a shooting day we could easily continue filming or film a different shot without her, which is a majority of the shots. 
This is a picture of the 2 actors the one in the white is me and the other person is the sub actor jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound in my opening scene

Genre Research

Look, Feel, Sound